[AccessD] OT: Software Testing - Reporting of Bugs/Issues etc

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Thu Apr 8 02:11:19 CDT 2010

Darren,

You can in fact do this in Excel. I just made a small test and sorting/filtering rows with pictures worked fine.
All you have to do is ensure that the cells hosting the pictures are big enough (increase row height and column width until some space is left around the pictures). Also you need to ensure that the property "Don't move or size with cells" is NOT selected for the pictures.

HTH
Asger