[AccessD] Deleting record

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Thu Apr 8 13:33:34 CDT 2010

I have a database that is deleting a new record when another user
enters the same type of new record. If the first user exits the form
where the record was created, it will not get deleted, but if they are
both creating records, the second is the only one to remain and save.

I thought it may be a conflict in trying to save, so I tried multiple
methods to make sure the record was saved before user 2 started their
record. I have even created a minimal record before even opening the
form and then opening the new record I just created, but the delete
still happens.

We are only getting this while running the app on a terminal services
app called Netilla and both users are using the same FE. This is on
2007 and most are using runtime, though a test with the full Access
installation had the same problem.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone