[AccessD] [dba-VB] c# interface to webcam

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 9 18:25:01 CDT 2010

Max just posted "YAWCAM"   on dba_Tech,  I think in a misplaced response to this.
Yawcam = Yet Another WebCAM software"

http://www.yawcam.com/

On the help page, I noticed this google ad:

Add Video Capture and processing to your .NET applications in seconds.
http://www.mitov.com/html/videolab.html

("free for non-commercial purpose"!)

Might be just what you are looking for for that "someday".

--
Stuart