[AccessD] Making changes to remote db

Kevin thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 9 22:54:05 CDT 2010

Steve,

They are adding data to the db continuously.

If I have them overwrite the application they will...
...OK brain dump...

I need to split the db!!!

Changes made to the front end won't impact the data.

This is what happens when you try to substitute caffeine for sleep.

Although I still remember someone posting the code.

Thanks,
Kevin Waddle

thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
If we rationalize our problems when He points them out, we will spend less
and less time meditating because we won't want to face God in that area of
our lives. ~ Charles Stanley