[AccessD] Nyberg's Ffil mdb

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Fri Apr 16 12:09:38 CDT 2010

Google say's it's here...

http://www.vyomlinks.com/download/ffil-2-for-access-97-v2.00-8694.html

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of William Hindman
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 12:56 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Nyberg's Ffil mdb

Group

...sorry I got the subject wrong the first time ...advancing age is such a bitch :(

...through my own stupidity I've managed to lose my copy of Steve Nyberg's Ffil2.mdb that was the original template for my user form search code ...and now that I find I need the original code once more, Steve Nyberg's Access page is no longer available :(

...does anyone on the list have a copy of his mdb that they'd be willing to send me?

...thanks in advance

William ...Access resource sites are dropping like flies :(