[AccessD] Update

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Apr 17 03:16:19 CDT 2010

Hi Charlotte

That sounds like an - eh - unfriendly action. And with two weeks' warning only? It wouldn't be possible in Europe.

But - in contrary to many of us - you know how to work in a team, so couldn't you team up with some youngsters in your area? Many of these love to have an old wise lady around (I can say that as you don't mention retirement as an option). Also, many clients prefer to meet a truly experienced representative not looking like a skateboarder.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 16-04-2010 19:50 >>>
Well, I just got laid off after 9 years.  I don't know whether to be furious or grateful.  Anyone who wants to reach me can do so at charlotte.foust at gmail.com<mailto:charlotte.foust at gmail.com>.  I'll have to change my advisor email address later.  I'm expected to clean out my desk and be gone.  They're paying me through the end of the month!

Charlotte Foust