[AccessD] 32 bit or 64 bit Access2010

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sat Apr 17 21:06:52 CDT 2010

I often use ActiveX controls.  But those I rely on most heavily are now
available in 64 bit versions, so that's a relief.

Anecdotal evidence here, but last week a customer installed one of my Access
2003 applications on a computer which has 64 bit Access 2010 RC installed.
My app uses API calls, and also several 32 bit ActiveX DLLs.  It is
installed with an Access 2003 Runtime using Sagekey script and Sagekey
Security.  The app is working fine... so far.

Regards
Steve