[AccessD] Update

Johncliviger at aol.com Johncliviger at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 07:48:47 CDT 2010

cfoust at infostatsystems.com writes:

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,
So sorry to hear of your unplanned departure from paid work. However
there's not such thing as bad experience its just some are more pleasant than
others. BE positive! You have a wealth of saleable expertise that can be
marketed within easy travelling distance form your new office (ie home). There
are many small to medium organisations that need your expertise and prefer
to  talk to someone face-to-face. Someone they feel comfortable with and
don't have to go thru a multitude of switchboards to get to.  Its call personal
service and there is a demand for it!!.

I had your experience 12 years ago. And looking back it was a good  thing
although I did not think so at the time.

Be positive. Take a deep breath and welcome the world of self employed
Database Developers.

And be sure that the buggers pay you!

john cliviger