[AccessD] Update

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Apr 19 13:08:29 CDT 2010

If you're interested in a general in house developer position in Dallas,
send me your resume.  We no longer have one (since I'm now the Network
Administrator) and there have been several things come up recently that
has gotten management rumbling to recreate my old position.

Sorry to hear the news though... definitely their loss!

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Charlotte
Foust
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 12:51 PM
To: AccessD (AccessD at databaseadvisors.com); (masq at helppc.biz)
Subject: [AccessD] Update

Well, I just got laid off after 9 years.  I don't know whether to be
furious or grateful.  Anyone who wants to reach me can do so at
charlotte.foust at gmail.com<mailto:charlotte.foust at gmail.com>.  I'll have
to change my advisor email address later.  I'm expected to clean out my
desk and be gone.  They're paying me through the end of the month!

Charlotte Foust