[AccessD] Move Folder

Jurgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:26:28 CDT 2010

To quote:  'The optional switches for Robocopy are numerous and in this case include appending the results in a log file.'

The problem with a log is you need to parse the text log to report issues and I doubt that is within the scope of Rocky's 'do it in a form with source and destination parameters'.

Ciao Jürgen Welz

Edmonton, Alberta

jwelz at hotmail.com