[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET -

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Apr 27 13:02:27 CDT 2010

Hi All --

I have got v.0.0.2 of Access.PowerTools Add-In (Beta) published here

http://accesspowertools.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=20

as downloadable zip-file attachment.

Please test it in your spare time if you have some, and post your feedback.
(For testing you have to have at least .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed on
your PC together with MS Access 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 or 2010. )

As you can find here:

http://accesspowertools.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic

I have got fixed quite some issues found in prev. version by Max and
William.

I currently decided to postpone/drop "Click-Once" add-in deployment feature
as Add-In Express 2010 for .NET has a new feature, which they call
"Click-Twice"
(http://www.add-in-express.com/creating-addins-blog/2010/04/09/clicktwice-ms
i-web-deployment/): this new feature currently look more appropriate for me,
and maybe I will get it implemented and deployed in the future versions of
Access.PowerTools Add-in.

Some delay with current release was caused mainly by the fact that I've been
waiting for 100 downloads of previous version - as soon as I have got that
much downloads a few days ago, I have started to work on new release, which
Beta 1 is published today.

Source code for the new v.0.0.2 is planned to be published soon.

Please post you comments/proposals here or better on
http://accesspowertools.codeplex.com/, and you can find your
comments/proposals accepted, implemented and released in future versions of
Access.PowerTools Add-In...

Thank you.

--Shamil