[AccessD] test

jwcolby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:27:39 CDT 2010

Holy cow batman!

My ColbyConsulting website and email is down.

I downloaded and installed the new thunderbird (to my server thank
god!).  I told it to set up gmail as my email account.  It went off and
started "organizing" me.  I now have 47 bajillion folders and accounts
and subforlder and...

I have no clue at all what to use or why I have all this stuff, and
furthermore I can't delete the folders I do not want.

I have an inbox with
      "local folders"
     jwcolby at gmail.com.
I have a "drafts".  Not under the inbox mind you, just "out there".
I have a "Sent", with subfolders for
     local folders
     sent - jwcolby at ...
     sent mail - jwcolby at ...

AT THIS POINT ONE HAS TO ASK... what is the difference between sent and
sent mail.  What else would be sent besides mail?

I have an "all mail".

I have a spam

I have a trash under which I have
     local folders
     trash (looks like a manilla folder)
     trash (looks like a green alien

I have an Outbox

I have a Local Folders
     outbox

I have a jwcolby at ...
     gmail
         starred
     AccessD
     Infoengine

In short I have TWENTY FOUR FOLDERS AND SUBFOLDERS AND THIS AND THAT all
supposedly to deal with my email.  Mind you I have not even begun to
create subfolders to sort my email, this is all just crap that
Thunderbird decided it needed in order to organize my email.

I wonder if I can uninstall Thunderbird and move on to something more
... user friendly.

Not Happy In North Carolina.
aka jwcolby