[AccessD] Weird problem - ugly logo in reports

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 08:28:21 CDT 2010

Hi John,

Having inserted bookmarks in the dot, we use the Word object model
from Access (open a dao recordset) to open the document, select the bookmark
and fill it with data for each record.

Sometimes it is necessary to output to rtf (the whole recordset),
but then you just insert file into doc.

Michael R Mattys
Business Process Developers
www.mattysconsulting.com