[AccessD] hosting a website in-house

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 11:54:49 CDT 2010

John,

<<Do you think it would run efficiently in a VM?  It seems that would be
one way to help isolate it from my network, and also to move it to
another machine in case of machine issues.  I think the big hosting
providers do this don't they?>>

 That's all they do.  In fact now, you usually pay extra if you want a
physical server.

Jim.