[AccessD] Access doldrums??

Jim Hewson jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:43:33 CDT 2010

I'm in the US and Access jobs are around.
I'm working a strictly Access contract now.
No SQL server involved.  I import and export to Excel.
Import from another group and export so the researchers can use SPSS.
I've heard of several possibilities for the near future.
BTW - requirement of the contract Access 2007.
I like it, it has features that 2003 doesn't have.  One being memo fields
with RTF capabilities.
I've found no degradation of speed with the memo fields either.

Jim