[AccessD] Laccdb - Lock File Issues - Problem Solved

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 10:31:36 CDT 2010

If you have an open connection to the table and it's not readonly,
you'll see a lock file as soon as you start scrolling through the
data, even if you used a No Locks scheme.  However, you can still
retrieve the data directy from SQL Server usng ADO or passthrough
queries.  You just ignore the linked table.

Charlotte