[AccessD] Search query for fileds used

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Thu Aug 5 18:56:18 CDT 2010

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

Hah! I just paid for the reg key for this product yesterday.  Get it, it is great and will save you many hours.  Free to use for the first 30 days and the paid version is $37 USD.  Absolutely worth the loot IMHO.

Cheers
Darryl.