[AccessD] "Test to Production" Procedures for Access 2007 application in a small environment

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Tue Aug 10 09:12:49 CDT 2010

Mike,

I have a tab in the Access 2007 application called "Tech" that only technical people can see.  In this tab are a number of "behind the scenes" features such as the ability to see logs and the ability to see "Version Info" (Date, description of changes, etc).  Nothing fancy but it does come in handy when we need to see which version of the system is in affect for our end users.

I am not familiar with CCB.  Is this a component of another software package?

Thanks,
Brad