[AccessD] Classes Class by JW Colby

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:39:19 CDT 2010

As I recall John from England offered to do some editing on the lectures and
then post to a known location. I'm at the cottage and don't have access to
the older posts. I think his name was John Clivinger ( at least that's how I
remember pronouncing it to myself). He was heading off on vacation at the
time, but I remember the post because it seemed to be something most of us
would use and appreciate.

I'm sure the spelling is incorrect, so apologize in advance.

Jack