[AccessD] Access 2007 question

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Wed Aug 25 14:17:00 CDT 2010

I am putting together a report in access 2007. The footer has several
rows of calculated fields and the detail has the fields calculated from.

Visually, I am trying to make all of the rows space the same in the
detail and footer so they all look like a continuous section. My
problem is that the detail section is visually further apart than the
manual rows in the footer. I have reduced the height if the detail
section to .1354" and the footer rows are .1667" top to top, and the
details still look farther apart.

I really need the vertical real estate, so increasing the spacing in
the footer is not an option. Any ideas where thus extra space is
coming from?  And most importantly how to get rid of it?

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone