[AccessD] Access 2007 question

Steve Schapel steve at datamanagementsolutions.biz
Wed Aug 25 16:33:11 CDT 2010

Debbie,

I think what is happening here is that the Can Shrink of the Detail
section/controls is not being effected, due to the presence of the
rectangle.  Without the rectangle, they are shrinking down to the minimum
size required by the font you are using.  Whereas, in the footer section,
the shrink down is happening, making the printed height smaller than the
printed height of the rectangle-determined Detail.  See what I mean?

So there are various ways you could approach this.  Set all Can Shrink
properties to No.  Further reduce the height of the design of the Detail
section and controls (and rectangle!).

Regards
Steve