[AccessD] From a reader -- app won't close

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Aug 26 09:38:02 CDT 2010

Could the user be going to the design view from the preview instead of
opening the report from the database container?

When they open the report in design view is the code stopped?

Is there an autostart which the user could disable by starting the app
holding the Shift key down so that it just opens to the database container?

Just WAGs...

Rocky