[AccessD] Droping trailing zero

Steve Turner sturner at mseco.com
Thu Aug 26 14:07:14 CDT 2010

Guys,

Need a little help. I have a form that I dropped a text box on to be
able to type in a number or alpha number wanting it to be text. I'm
using A2K. Trying to write this field to a table into a text field. If I
use a number like 5760.40 when it writes to the table it drops the
trailing zero. I've tried formatting the text box properties but if I
add the .40 it will drop the zero. If I leave out the period it seems to
write it to the table without dropping it. If I go into the table itself
and type the number in it doesn't drop the zero. I need it to look like
a number and also something like M501.00 but be a text entry. Anyone
know how to do this.

Steve A. Turner
Controller
Mid-South Engineering Co. Inc