[AccessD] OT: Friday Humor...

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:45:34 CDT 2010

Hi Shamil:

I'm not sure of the exact details, but here's a rough guide:

In this part of Canada (British Columbia) you would get a fine (to be paid
through the mail, usually) for around CAD$200, and points (maybe 3
points?).  If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period, 12 or 15 I
think, you might have to go to court to try and convince a judge that your
license shouldn't be suspended for a period.  Your car insurance gets more
expensive as you accumulate points as well.

Doug