[AccessD] Droping trailing zero

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:01:05 CDT 2010

I just experienced something similar in an ADP report that I converted
from an MDB.

The MDB's report was displaying Quantity and Incentive correctly,
where the ADP's report was displaying quantity with 6 zeros and
incentive with 4.

I tried formatting in the report, converting in the SQL procedure with
no change.

Finally, I was able to fix it.

I didn't create the original report (which I simply imported in the
ADP and changed the recordsource).

It turns out that I needed to change the field names in the report to
txtQty and txtAmount.

I then set the Control source for txtQty to:  =CInt([Quantity])  and I
set the control source for txtIncentive to: =CDbl([TotalIncentive])

Works like a charm now.