[AccessD] OT: Friday Humor...

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Sat Aug 28 18:32:45 CDT 2010

I would love the PNG system.

Helmut

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]Im Auftrag von Stuart
McLachlan
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. August 2010 00:57
An: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Betreff: Re: [AccessD] OT: Friday Humor...

It's the same in Australia and New Zealand as well.

In PNG there are no points systems, but I've never heard on anyone losing
their licence.

Traffic offences are generally settled by "on-the spot fines"  and it's
cheaper not to ask for a
receipt

The only enforced offences are not having a current registration or "safety
sticker", having an
expired licence,not wearing a seatbelt, or having a defective vehicle (light
not working etc).
All of which are detected at frequent road blocks around town.

Of course a total absence of speed guns, cameras and breath testers may have
something
to do with it.   That and the fact that the police manning  road blocks at
night have probably
had more beer than you have.

--
Stuart