[AccessD] Simple Print Preview Question

Bud Goss bgoss711 at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 30 16:06:36 CDT 2010

When I do a print preview my report is displayed at 50% magnification. If I left click on the report it changes to 100 %. If I left click on the report again, it goes back to 50 %.

I can change this behavior by using the following code

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
DoCmd.Maximize
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom100

With this code, the report is initially displayed with 100 % magnification.

Is there a way to set a database property to get 100% magnification initially without using the:
DoCmd.Maximize
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom100

statements every time I request a print preview?