[AccessD] Force Query to recalc using code.

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Mon Aug 30 22:27:04 CDT 2010

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

Thanks Steve,

Yeah, bog standard select queries (well the final query is a union on several underlying queries, but they are all SELECT).  I am pretty sure it is more to do with the how the form is behaving.  bah.. bound forms ;)

cheers
Darryl.