[AccessD] Citrix environment

Jurgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:54:35 CST 2010

I'm in a terminal server environment.  There is a script that runs on the shortcut to our application that takes a copy of the frontend from the deployment folder to the user folder and then launches it.  I've got 65 concurrent users on 7 terminal servers in 4 timezones.  If I want to deploy an update, I just drop it in the deployment folder replacing the previous file.  Each user logs in and a load balancer picks the server in the correct time zone.  If the admin guys know what they're doing, it's a doddle.

Ciao Jürgen Welz Edmonton, Alberta jwelz at hotmail.com