[AccessD] Office API's

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:43:52 CST 2010

Backtalk... ;) Sometimes it doesn't recognize the window name. I'm typing it
character per character from the title bar, but it doesn't agree -- so
that's why I called it temperamental. Something there I just don't know
about. I tried it with the Access container window, so that's not a child
window to my thinking, is it?

Susan H.