[AccessD] List Boxes

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Dec 15 15:14:26 CST 2010

I generally use a series of "continuous form " sub-forms embedded in an unbound "wrapper"
from for this rather than listboxes.   I create a hidden text box on the wrapper form for each
sub form (except the lowest child) which is bound to the PK field in the form.  I then use the
hidden text box as the parent field for the next subform in the cascade.

--
Stuart