[AccessD] Form Field Renaming Itself

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Dec 16 23:07:49 CST 2010

Here is a weird one.

Access XP mdb.  I have a form with a field called txtOrderDate.  The
source is OrderDate.  Whenever I make a change to the form and save
it the source is changed to Date.  I can change the source back to
OrderDate and save the form OK, but if I change anything else on the
form and save it the field source changes back to Date again.

Also, if I change the

I have cleared all the boxes in the autocorrect feature and this
change is not in the lists.

Decompile, repair and compact haven't helped.

Importing all objects into a new database also didn't help.

Any thoughts?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd