[AccessD] Access 2007 Attachment fields

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:55:16 CST 2010

In my limited experience, the whole point is to avoid using these
attachments until required. Postpone loading them until the user absolutely
demands it. A table with attachments won't load any slower than one without.
There will be a few extra pointers, obviously, but that's not really
significant given today's chips and memory capacities.

A.