[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Survey - Preferred Email and NewsGroups client

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 4 09:16:53 CST 2010

I develop for Outlook but I stopped using it for my own stuff because the process of moving
everything related to outlook to a new machine is ... cumbersome tending toward impossible.
Settings, signatures and the like are scattered to hell and back.

Thunderbird OTOH does most of what Outlook does and has a little widget that packages everything up
into a file for transfer to a different machine.

I just got tired of losing half my stuff when I moved from one laptop to another.  Microsoft doesn't
seem to care if I lose my stuff, they make (made) no effort to make the move easy.  Screw em'.