[AccessD] Two levels up (or down) , twice removed

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Feb 6 09:22:45 CST 2010

  Ah got it now; you are simply using hidden controls that are bound where I
use unbound.  The technique in general however is no different (using a
control rather then a field for the link).

  I've always found it easier to push things up from a subform using
Me.Parent rather then go the other way.  And my main forms are typically
bound.

Jim.