[AccessD] Gantt chart in Access

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Feb 6 18:33:30 CST 2010

...I need to produce a relatively simple tasking Gantt chart on a form,
preferably with native Access (2003).

...I've binged all about and come up with nothing but a very complicated
report format, a linked Excel chart, or a variety of 3rd party ocx controls
which require per user licensing, none of which I want to use ...this needs
to run reliably in a runtime environment and work in an Access form.

...I've also looked at the Microsoft Chart control and the PivotView without
success.

...anyone have tried and tested code, sample, or a link?

William