[AccessD] FW: Excel Tab Key

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Sat Feb 6 20:29:10 CST 2010

--2007 has very little to recommend it on this list.
Well apart from the annoying key-problems and the ditto ribbon menus, one thing I really appreciate in Excel 2007 is the new "Format as table" option: using this option you can append rows to an existing table and the append will automatically copy existing formulas from the table to the new row - and this also goes for tables drawing data from external sources. Previous to Excel 2007 you had to manage this kind of things using VBA-code, now you have it right on hand. So especially for database folks Excel 2007 is a must have.
Asger