[AccessD] Gantt chart in Access

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Feb 8 01:01:54 CST 2010

Hi William

I may be missing something - have never worked with Gantt charts this way - but if your requirements are really basic, what holds you from adjusting the begin points and heights and widths of a series of coloured rectangles, labels, or textboxes? I know that Gantt charts generally are more than this but then you need to explain what "basic" implies here.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 07-02-2010 19:14 >>>
gustav

...thanks ...one of the first items I found binging around ...it works as a
report but apparently not as a form unless you know some magic trick I don't
:)

William