[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Feb 9 06:48:17 CST 2010

Shamil

...second the decompile ...but an add-in should take it through the entire
multi-step procedure to get back to a compiled/compacted state

...might be an ideal place to standardize Max's Eat Bloat code

...I'd love to have an add-in that let me easily configure the property
settings of any mdb
    multiple configs would be nice, one for design mode work, one for
pre-deployment as an mde, etc

...there are so many add-ins that standardizing on a single AccessD version
would be sweet
    V-Tools and MZTools are the ones I use most ...love the way MZTools just
works in the VBE

William