[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Feb 9 16:16:10 CST 2010

Shamil

...not idle ...just a significant cutback in the work available ...we've hit
over 18% unemployed here in Palm Beach including those who have just stopped
looking or ran out of unemployment benefits ...my largest client asked for a
50% cut in project hours, just stringing things out ...other clients have
done the same or stopped work altogether ...so there is plenty of slack time
available right now, time for learning new things, cleaning up old ones :)

...Eat Bloat exports everything to text files, then re-imports them, used to
work like a charm but there is a bug in the latest version that errs out
...Max would have to give you the inner workings.

William