[AccessD] Colour picker

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 10 00:37:28 CST 2010

Hi Rocky:

Thanks for the information but my client's version of Access2003 does not
like the way the adh_accChooseColor function is used and bales...

In addition, I have seen found a couple of other partial examples and have
yet to get any to work. It appears that the last time anyone coded for the
ColourPicker was back in Access97 days and they do not work now...

...of course it is possible I missed some crucial step.

Jim