[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 10 03:20:11 CST 2010

Hi Shamil et al

Here is at least one option - if each(!) developer runs his/her own blog:

<quote>
For bloggers - get any product for free

If you run a blog about Microsoft Office development, or about .NET, VSTO and Delphi programming in general, you can get any Add-in Express product or upgrade for free. All you need to do is to review Add-in Express on your blog. Just drop us a note using the contact form and we will get back to you to discuss details.
</quote>

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 09-02-2010 18:51 >>>

.. (I should note again - I'm not sure yet how to "share" Add-In Express license and PIAs for an open source project - it might be an issue blocking this probable project...)

Thank you.

--
Shamil