[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 10 05:18:07 CST 2010

Hi Shamil

It could be. What they are looking for is probably published and serious examples of applications for the tool as this probably is aimed at enterprise developers which - always - are looking for ways to be more productive, can utilize any hour spared, and - for these reasons - do have the budget to buy such tools. One indication for this is that they offer the tool via ComponentSource which always, in my view, has been a high priced - if not over priced - outlet.

So maybe they will like your idea. They wouldn't loose much turnover as many of us wouldn't buy the tool anyway (I wouldn't except if a very specific project was ordered).
Thus, forward your proposal as the good idea it is, open for discussion. CodePlex is a site with a good reputation among their potential customers.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 10-02-2010 11:28 >>>

So if, e.g., I will develop a sample MS Access Developer Assistant Add-in,
publish it on my site for free download, and I will make this add-in
"armored" with pluggable architecture, and then I describe this architecture
in an Access Developer Assistant Pluggable Architecture CodePlex project
then everybody who will make a plug-in to this add-in, publish it within
CodePlex (or on their own site/blog), and describe it in an article/note
within that CodePlex project/own site/blog - all they can get a free license
for one of Add-in Express software products? Correct?