[AccessD] Email - Attachments

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Sat Feb 13 09:46:59 CST 2010

Hey All
I know this has been discussed many times. But I was wondering if there
was simple code available to send an EMail with several attachments.  I
have been using some clean old code that Shamil  and I discussed years
ago.  It detects the user's EMailer and opens it up. You can automate
the  MailTo,  Subject and Body text, but you cannot automate the ability
to add attachments. Works like a beauty and because it was only one
converted PDF file at a time, the user didn't mind manually adding an
attachment.  But now we have a to send a series of quarterly reports.

Thanks