[AccessD] Email - Attachments

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Feb 13 10:53:02 CST 2010

Outlook?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Tony Septav
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 7:47 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Email - Attachments

Hey All
I know this has been discussed many times. But I was wondering if there was
simple code available to send an EMail with several attachments.  I have
been using some clean old code that Shamil  and I discussed years ago.  It
detects the user's EMailer and opens it up. You can automate the  MailTo,
Subject and Body text, but you cannot automate the ability to add
attachments. Works like a beauty and because it was only one converted PDF
file at a time, the user didn't mind manually adding an attachment.  But now
we have a to send a series of quarterly reports.

Thanks