[AccessD] EMail recommendations

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Feb 15 09:14:27 CST 2010

Tony

...I currently use TAE/A2k3 with a modified user form in the runtime
installs ...it works well and once you look at what FMS has done, coding a
user friendly form for your app is pretty easy ...as with all FMS tools, its
relatively expensive and heavy code but its been dead reliable for more than
a year now with the users routinely sending 500+ e-mails/attachments w/o any
assistance required.

William