[AccessD] EMail recommendations

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Feb 15 09:45:33 CST 2010

Hey William
Thanks, I am kind of leaning that way.
As to cost, everyone is on a tight budget these days, but  I figure that
the time I would spend putting something together and testing it is
probably worth it (already spent 2 days doing research).
One question, is incorporating it into your application transparent,
without having to fool around with anything on the user's end?