[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET -

Max (MGA) max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:37:34 CST 2010

Aha!

Got it, didn't realise it was on the menu bars.  Sorry..duh.

Ok, runs ok but  not enough explanation of what is happening and what to
expect. Backup and  Restore seemed to go  ok but "how would I know"?  Needs
a bit  on hand-holding.

No options to choose how tables should be  exported  (csv, xls, xml, data).
I like the "plain data" that is good - ideal for pasting into Word etc.  I
will put that into my RemoteEatBloat program.

Therefore, no option on which format to use to restore the tables.

But, ran well, no problems that I could see.

I will now run it  on a "problem" mdb and report back.

Thanks very much - excellent job

Max