[AccessD] Store a file as a blob in a sql server 2000 db from an access front end.

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Feb 16 19:00:09 CST 2010

Folks,

Looking for available code here. I am working on an application for a client
and they want to store various files associated with projects in SQL Server.
They are using 2000 for another purpose so it is available. I have all their
tables exported to a SQL Server database and have created a table to store
the files. Does any one have any handy code to do the file storage and
retrieval using Access as the front end? We are using a DSN and ODBC for the
connection. Tables are linked.

Thanks in advance.

Doug