[AccessD] RemoteEATBloat

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:26:27 CST 2010

Hi William,

You mentioned somewhere on one of these threads that you would like to have
the option of

1. Checking References.
2. Creating References.

These have now been done in RemoteEATBloat.

The references in the source mdb are  output as text so that you can see
which are loaded and ok and which are loaded and not ok (missing).

You asked to be able to create references.

Additionally, if you put a text file in the same folder as RemoteEatBloat,
it will read it in and create a reference in the newly created mdb  along
with all the imported objects from the source mdb.
This is currently being  done as text files, eg:

RefAddFromFile.txt  file has two entries, viz:
C:\Windows\SysWow64\scrrun.dll
C:\Windows\SysWow64\cdosys.dll

Will load these reference into the new mdb.

I would like also to give the option of  loading using GUIDs, eg

RefAddFromGuid.txt
{420B2830-E718-11CF-893D-00A0C9054228}, 1, 0

but where are these held so that I can test them.

Thanks

Max